Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Moving On



When I contemplated the title for this post, My mind turned to a trucking song by Merle Haggard. I like Merle, but his song didn’t seem to fit. I went to You Tube and found this Bad Company clip from 2010. It became my theme song.





My subject differs from the lyrics, however, they say,


I get up in the morning and it's just another day

Pack up my belongings, I've got to get away

Jump into a taxi and the time is gettin' tight

I go to keep on movin' on I got a show tonight

It’s not just another day.

As I wrote last time, I finally answered my questions. I am a woman. I know, I’ve lived my life in boy mode, but I’m retrieving my life. This blog has been about recreational crossdressing. So, since I’m calling myself transgender, working toward transition, it’s a brand new day. I’m so happy and I moved to another blog. Come see me at http://tgbabysteps.blogspot.com

I'll need your prayers and good Karma wishes.

                                      Love Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment