Sunday, August 25, 2013

Congratulate me—It’s a Girl.



As you know, I’ve been analyzing my feelings and motivation behind my Cross dressing habit. I remember some of the same fierce hazing as you do. I failed gym class six-years in a row because I wouldn’t participate. If I ever did suit up, as the teacher called it, I wouldn’t shower and endure the taunts my breasts would cause.

Like all of you, I made attempts to fit in, but with tender feelings and lack of motivation, I failed miserably. Another thing I endured teasing about, was my tiny penis. I had opportunities for sex, but at 16, I had impotency problems. I needed to be seduced and girls just didn’t understand.

Right about now, you’re thinking of a tiny fiddle playing my heart bleeds for you. You had many of those problems yourself. We could go on and on, you and I, but something happened, last night. I found some feminization hypnosis MP3s for sale on the Internet and I listened to the sample.

I can’t believe how happy it made me feel. I finished the session with a smile on face. I’m no longer a cross dresser. I’m a woman. Well, I’m a woman in training. A baby girl was born last night and I can’t wait for transition. Mostly I can’t wait for the hormones. I believe I have XXY syndrome and I need a diagnosis.

Francine Nicole Keller in 2004
I’ve started a new program of diet and exercise in prelude to saving up for the therapist. I know it will take time, but I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. I have a female brain and a useless, poorly configured, male body.

I’m going to have all the typical issues to deal with. I’m beyond middle age, and my family expects me to be a man. How unfair it is to our wives and children. So I’m ready to take all the steps. Like the baby girl I am, I’ll learn to walk slowly, then I intend to run.

By the way, My name is Francine Nicole Keller. Not even close to the name I was given before,
but the initials are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment