Monday, December 6, 2010

Following Inclinations



Hello, I'm Francine, and I'm coming out of the closet, so to speak. I've decided to start this blog to chronicle my middle aged struggle with sexual identity. I hope you'll come along and let me know how you feel. coments are welcome, but mean spirited comments will be deleted. I warn you though, if transexuality in any form makes you uncomfortable or the reference to sex acts makes you cringe please go elsewhere.

Since puberty, I've been a heterosexual cross dresser. I don’t know what prompted me to try on that first article of women’s clothing, but I found joy and freedom in the feeling. I’ve gone through the classic purges over the years, but my inclinations keep bringing me back.

At one time, I explored the idea of surgery but I decided if I were to go through with it, I would be a lesbian because I liked girls too much. Besides I was tall and fat, not a good candidate for femininity, so I pursued my desires in secret. hense the reason you won't see many real pictures of me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment