Saturday, November 17, 2012

Starting Over


Into every TG's life comes a few periods of binge and purge. We all know there is something a little strange about what we do, but then there is something strange about totally male/female behavior.

Because of that, and religious guilt, we often purge our whole female wardrobe. This was the case with me over a year ago. I went camping and made a ritual out of leaving my feminine self behind. I put all my undergarments into a plastic bag and left them by a log.

With health issues, the year that followed was a struggle. Then, a month ago I went back into the mountains and found one bra and nothing else. It had been chewed on by a rodent and must’ve gotten hooked on the log. My longing to wear it overwhelmed me. I had to bring it home. I put it on and . . . well you know the rest.
 
 
one of my new camisoles
I’m Back . . .

Ladies, bare with me on this most recent journey. I’m poor and can’t afford my habit, but I need a fix. I went into the Women’s plus department of a store yesterday and purchased more panties and two camisoles. I attached a picture of one of them, above. I’m in heaven.

Good luck, come out and enjoy your life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment