Friday, November 30, 2012

A Stupid, Rookie, Mistake

As I get older, details seem to slip from my mind. I walk into rooms and forget what I’d gone in there for. You know things like that. I went shopping on the day after Black Friday and came home with some great deals. One of those deals was a pretty pair of shoes. I debated over which pair to purchase and ended up with a pair of black suede low heels, similar to the ones in the picture.

You guessed it, they were the wrong size. I know what size I wear, but somewhere in the back of my mind I was buying for my alter ego. With other priorities, I wasn’t able to take them back until today. They offered to let me get the right ones for the sale price, but between the shoes being a discontinued item and my embarrassment, I just got my money back.

I envy you ladies with small feet and petite bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment