Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm Not Ready

There is a social gathering for transgender folks in Las Vegas this month, but I won’t be going. My body aches to be able to attend, but I’m not ready. I don’t care if I pass. At least let me look like a woman on the outside.

My long list of correctables is getting smaller. I’m working on getting my teeth fixed, and I need to shave my beard off. A good wig is on the list and a larger wardrobe is a must. Oh, how I wish I’d kept all the clothes I've purged through the years. You know if a transsexual saved all the money they spend on binge and purge, they could transition in style.

My goal is to be ready for the event next year. I have one year to perfect my walk, voice, and presentation. I will be the girl I always wanted to be. I can’t wait to meet "Like minded girls who know all about my journey and love me.

In the meantime, take pictures for me, and drink a toast to me when you remember absent friends. Put Twenty-bucks in the pot of a poker game, win the hand, and have a drink on me.

                                       With Love, Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment