Friday, July 19, 2013

Are You Wearing a Bra?

I had a dream the other night in which I wore a nice periwinkle shirt over a black bra. After interacting with several people, including my wife, I noticed the fabric of my shirt was translucent and I could see my bra.

In the dream, nobody asked the question above. I was curious as to why. I was a man wearing a woman’s foundation garment, not to mention a shirt with the buttons on the other side, and nobody cared.

The implications of the experience shocked me. I began to wonder if people would care if I came out of the closet.

After careful consideration, I closed the door of closet and went back to my double life. The house of cards I built in my life stands as a monument of self-control. I will not tell another soul.

                                              Love, Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment